10.12.16

Founder of Charitable foundation "BLAHODAR ORGANIC" - Viyazlovska Svitlana attended consecration of the newly built chapel in Ulyanivka village of Zhitomyr region

Founder of Charitable foundation

As part of charitable programs for spiritual development "BLAHODAR ORGANIC" systematically made donations to temples of Zhytomyr`s region territorial communities. 

At the beginning of December 2016,the founder of Charitable foundation "BLAHODAR ORGANIC" - Viyazlovska Svitlana attended consecration of the newly built chapel in Ulyanivka village of Zhitomyr region 

Many guests including the benefactors from Italy and the local patrons visited the ceremony. Priests, nuns and believers from other congregations were present as well.

 The Apostolic Nuncio in Ukraine - Archbishop Claudio Gucerotti consecrated solemnly the newly built chapel.

Archbishop Claudio Gugerotti was appointed as the Apostolic Nuncio in Ukraine on November 13, 2015. Village residents haven`t hoped that they would have the honor of meeting such a highly esteemed guest.

Освята новозбудованої церкви

The holiday was solem, exalted. Everyone offered up prayers to the Lord for all the patrons, philanthropists who, to a greater or lesser extent, were engaged in this noble deed.

Церква у с. Улянівка

The village of Ulyanivka (Yuliyivivka) is first encountered in documents in 1870. Perhaps the village was founded by immigrants from Poland. In October 1935, 20 Polish families (one hundred people) were evacuated to the Kharkiv region, while the peasants from the Kyiv and Chernihiv regions settled in Ulyanivka instead. Today in the village live approximately one hundred and fifty inhabitants.

Initially a small chapel was arranged in Ulyanivka, and on April 13, 2013 Archbishop Petro Malchuk of the OFM consecrated the foundation of the future temple and the cross. Stone chapel was built thanks to local and italian benefactors. On September 26, 2015, during the visit of the Italian patrons, a memorial plaque was consecrated in honor of the guests and located on the wall of the temple. The newly built chapel was solemnly consecrated on December 10, 2016  by Apostolic Nuncio in Ukraine - Archbishop Claudio Hudzherotti.